About Me

I am an artist in all forms of the word. I graduated from Columbia College Chicago with a degree in traditional animation in 2010. I paint, sketch, draw, animate, sculpt...you name it. I also enjoy other arts including music and dancing. This blog is all about what makes me happy. :) Enjoy!

Monday, April 25, 2011





This was a series of different characters I designed that I just fell in love with drawing. It all started with one girl in particular that I can't seem to find at the moment. She is wearing a red dress and has a huge hat on. She was inspired by a line from the movie "Wedding Crashers" about a proper girl in a hat that I don't think is appropriate to write out at the moment. :)


I'VE FOUND HER!!!!

I also found some of the line art from the girls that I haven't finished coloring:




No comments:

Post a Comment