About Me

I am an artist in all forms of the word. I graduated from Columbia College Chicago with a degree in traditional animation in 2010. I paint, sketch, draw, animate, sculpt...you name it. I also enjoy other arts including music and dancing. This blog is all about what makes me happy. :) Enjoy!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Love Story






This was a short story that a friend of mine wrote for her boy on their anniversary. She wanted me to illustrate it for her and gave me free rein to do what I wanted with it. This is what I came up with.

1 comment:

  1. Danielle, I saw Jess's link to your blog, and I've been loving everything I see. I absolutely adore these sketches that went with the story. It's possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen. You've got so much talent, Danielle. :)
    Love you,
    Jaymin

    ReplyDelete